Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Camp Out...


We are sleeping in Lauren's room until Wednesday.  I noticed the floor in the corner of our room last week was wet.  So I called maintenance and they put a blower in our room on Saturday and cleaned it up.  Well, it rained again on Sunday.  So we have water again in our room.  So now we have a blower going up to the ceiling, one pointing on the floor and a huge humidifier in our room and it is too loud to sleep through.  At least Lauren likes it.  She loves having us sleep in her room.  Luckily she has a day bed so we have an extra mattress and my sweet husband is letting me sleep on it :o)

2 comments:

The 3 Walkers said...

The big question is....are the gonna fix the LEAK that is causing the problem? Bummer to be kicked out of your room, but I know how much Megs would like it if we all had to sleep in one room...with Mike and I farting all night! :-)

Farnham5 said...

They better fix the leak and pay for the electricity they are using for the fans. Luckily Lauren sleeps like I do...dead to the world :oP