Saturday, March 7, 2009

Adventure Walk....

Last October we went on a walk & found this creek we would have to pass to get home.  We had to cross it by walking over a log that was 8 feet off the creek floor.  I didn't have my camera with me & wished I had.  Well, we decided today to go for that walk again & I made sure I had my camera with me.  This time all Lauren's friends wanted to come along.  So, after getting parent permission {except the Bos'--there kids are almost our anyway :op} we set off on our adventure.


The creek.


The log we crossed.

Victoria Bos

Megan--neighbor 

Mikey carrying Lauren across

Ashley-neighbor

Mikey carrying Makenna Bos across

Mikey carrying Tiffany (neighbor) across.  In the background are Lisbeth (neighbor) and Megan's dad.  We had a great day!! 

{fyi: I crossed also, I forgot to get Mikey to take a picture and get proof }



No comments: