Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Lauren!!!

I should have done this last night. Lauren’s 8th birthday was yesterday. It’s hard to believe she is already 8. She is growing up too fast. She is a beautiful, kind, loving, sweet, caring, funny and many more daughter. We love her so much and are so thankful she is in our lives. Here are some pics of last night. We went to dinner at Olive Garden. Lauren wore this pink crown that my friends had given me for my birthday.

IMG_0838

Her Grandma Maire & Grandpa Ray (Mikey’s mom and step-dad) gave her two books. One on the Rain Forests that is really neat and one that she has been asking for—Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Tootsie (my mom) gave her a bathing suit.

IMG_0841

We were able to get her something big this year due to our tax refund. You will see what it is in this video…

We had gotten her a couple games and told her that she could take them over to our friends house and play them with them. That is why at the beginning she said "not another Wii game". She didn't get to have it in her room though...

1 comment:

The 3 Walkers said...

That is CLASSIC! How funny is she! "I get it in my room!" That's GREAT! I'd say she had a successful 8th birthday....getting a Wii!! Happy Birthday, Lauren!